Credit Toolbox courses are a unique opportunity to learn and refresh on the fundamentals of Credit Management from Credit Professionals with extensive real world experience.
The courses have been designed by the AICM’s most experienced Credit Management Trainer to ensure all courses cover the fundamentals required to understand what and why credit professionals do what they do.
This virtual class will enable new and experienced Credit Professionals to be proficient in the topics such as;
- Making the call
- When, why and how to make a call
- Best practice for all call types.
To access the virtual classrooms, all you need is a device with internet, audio and preferably video capability e.g. a Smartphone, laptop or PC.
The virtual classrooms will deliver the same content and structure with the following modifications to maximise interaction with the facilitator and participants:
- Sessions limited to 10 participants
- Additional breaks, so you can refresh and stretch
- Additional time and support for those attending a virtual classroom for the first time.
Don’t forget this means you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your business or home office.